Buy a Surety Bond
Illustration How Bonds Work
To buy a surety bond Many variables will affect your individual surety bond cost. Your surety specialist will calculate your surety bond cost by using a percentage that’s based on the specific bond type, required coverage amount and your financial credentials. our surety specialists work with so many markets, they’ll be able to access the most competitive rates available for any applicant.
Surety bond costs typically fall between 1 and 5% of the bond amount for any applicant with good financial credentials. We know the poor economy has adversely affected the financial credentials of many professionals and business owners in the past few years, which is why Buyasuretybond.com works hard to ensure 99% of our applicants get the bonds they need regardless of credit scores or previous bankruptcies. To fulfill this goal, our experts work with markets that specialize in underwriting bad credit bonds, and qualified applicants can take advantage of premium financing plans that break down premiums into smaller payments
License and permit bonds
License and permit bonds are required by certain federal, state, or municipal governments as prerequisites to receiving a license or permit to engage in certain business activities. These bonds function as a guaranty from a Surety to a government and its constituents (Obligee) that a company (Principal) will comply with an underlying statute, state law, municipal ordinance, or regulation.
Specific examples include:
- Contractor’s license bonds, which assure that a contractor (such as a plumber, electrician, or general contractor) complies with laws relating to his field. In the United States, bonding requirements may be at federal, state, or local level.
- Customs bonds, including importer entry bonds, which assure compliance with all relevant laws, as well as payment of import duties and taxes.
- Tax bonds, which assure that a business owner will comply with laws relating to the remittance of sales or other taxes.
- Reclamation and environmental protection bonds
- Broker’s bonds, including Insurance, Mortgage, and Title Agency bonds
- ERISA (Employee Retirement Income Security Act) bonds
- Motor vehicle dealer bonds
- Money transmitter bonds
- Health spa bonds, which assure that a health spa will comply with local laws relating to their field, as well as refund dues for any prepaid services in the event the spa closes.
- there is more than 1000 surety bond types
- Required by the local government
- Needed to obtain a contractor license
- Available bad credit bond program
- No Collateral Required
- All Credit Types Approved
- Required by the MVD or DMV –
- No Social Security required for bond less than $12,000
- Performance Bond
- Payment Bond
- Bid Bond
- there are over 500 Different types of surety bonds , we offer most of them!
Helping Good & Challenged Credit Customers for over 8 years
“our surety bond companies are U.S. Treasury listed”